Saturday, November 30, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

If you haven't seen the video by now.... please watch the video below.  "What Does the Fox Say?" has become one of the hottest viral videos of this year and has actually spurred products in the interior design and fashion world!  Move aside peacock and owl, the fox is coming and I have a feeling will be around for awhile!

I am not going to apologize for that song being stuck in your head for days now.... 
You can read more about the Comedy duo Ylvis here.....

A colleague of mine, Amber, found this adorable Christmas plate with a fox jumping over a bit of fir tree :)

A fellow designer, Cindy, sent me a photo of this little pillow being sold at a local store.  Apparently, I am developing a reputation because a photo of every found fox item gets sent to my phone!

Hickory White, a wonderful furniture company, introduced two tables into their collection this fall Market, a console and side table with a distinct fox head carved front and center into the skirt.  I am not even a little bit adverse to saying that I would love one of these tables in my home!

The tables come in two different finishes; a more gray-tone white-wash finish shown two photos above and this more honey tone shown on the side table. 

The day after my brother introduced me to the song, I walked into Macy's and saw this..... You can purchase it here if you want to :)

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!



No comments:

Post a Comment