Sunday, November 3, 2013

High Point Market: Rug Finds

High Point Market was just a couple of weeks ago and as always, inspiration and beautiful things all around. 

Here's a small collection of some of my favorite rugs....

Geometrically are in!! This Surya rug was an amazing combination of a blue-gray, cream, brown, and black. Perfect for a transitional space finding a balance between beige and gray. 

This Surya rug might find its way intoy place....

While wandering through the Suites at Market Square, I stumbled upon this company that makes some of the best looking patchwork hair-on-hide rugs o have ever seen! Of course the have your normal browns and blacks.... But them they this this crazy cool assortment if colorfully dyed rugs in fantastic patterns! 

Yes... All of these are made from hair-on-hides!!  Check out Madison's Hide Rugs here!


Here's a classic beauty :)

My heart gushed when I saw this Kalaty rug on their showroom floor! Stunning colors, beautiful pattern! 

After I peeled myself away from the first rug, my jaw absolutely dropped when I saw this one! My photo doesn't do it justice, the dark ground color is a deep navy blue which is offset with the Rick gold and bright cream!  I need to find a home for this!!

Oh! Kalaty perfection! 

More High Point Market finds to come!!

Know of a home for any of the rugs above?? Send me a message.... Erika@ByDesignInteriors.com 

1 comment:

  1. Love that Surya rug too but not sure where its going to end up. I could use that cow hide one in Travis' room!
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete