Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rodeo 2013

Depending on how long you've been following Decrospective, you may recognize some of these guys from previous posts!  (click here.....)

But these familiar faces, Jared and Margaret from the cruise wedding took a trip to Houston in March to experience the Rodeo.... and to visit Evan and I.  (Mostly to visit Evan and I :)

Here are some of the highlights....
Margaret flew in during some nasty thunder storms and her flight was continually delayed. Finally - around 9pm  we were able to pick her up!
The morning before the rodeo, we went to the Karbach Brewery Tour. The brewery is just down the street from my place.  Several times throughout the year, they throw open their large garage-like doors, set up a bunch of picnic tables, bring in some food trucks, and invite the public in for tours and tasting! It was one of the coolest things I've done in Houston!


I was given these extraordinary seats by one of my vendors.  If you don't know how the rodeo goes.... each night for three weeks there are a series of rodeo events (bull riding, calf roping, muttin bustin, etc.) followed by a concert.  The concerts have become pretty awesome as some of the biggest names in the music industry come to play.  This night, we were able to see the Band Perry.


Hanging out at the rodeo!

Saying goodbye is never fun... but I don't think the four of us ever stopped laughing during the entire weekend!


Thanks for the awesome visit.  I am holding everyone to their word that it is going to become an annual thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment