Sunday, March 31, 2013

You won't believe what I did....

Whether you've known me for a long long time, or just a few months, you know that I love noodles.  I have eaten Ramen noodles for most of my life and still love them.  

Usually, I am a purist and I don't do a whole lot to the simple soup.  Either cooked on the stove or in the microwave and dusted lightly with pepper and I am good to go.

So, you won't believe it when I say that I have a found a Ramen noodle recipe that I LOVE!  It's Martha Stewart's Quick Pad Thai.  I was super skeptical at first.  But I love these noodles and I love Martha... so I tried it.....
Start with your packet o' noodles.

Cook on the stove or in the microwave and add the seasoning packet.


Here's where it get's funky!  Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy), 1 table spoon of soy sauce (I go for the light sodium considering this already has a tremendous amount of sodium :), and as little or as much Siracha as you'd like (I usually do 2 tablespoons but I like spicy food).  MIX.

Top with chopped green onions if you've got them. (Obviously, I don't have them :)

Yes... it does look a little funky - but it is Delicious with a capitol D!  Seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment