Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holiday Party winnings!

Shortly before Christmas, I attended a holiday party at one of my favorite granite suppliers in Houston, Hilltop Granite.  Not only did Hilltop want to thank their customers but also show off their recently remodeled showroom.

The food was amazing, the wine was sweet, and the door prizes were amazing.

I don't always like to toot my own horn... but guess who was the grand-prize winner???

That's right! My lucky card was selected for the Grand Prize which was a beautiful piece of granite!
I'm not entirely sure what I am going to do with it now.... but if I can find someone to store it for me, I'm really excited about a new kitchen in a few years!


1 comment:

  1. AHHH!! What a cool prize!! Let me know what you do with it. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete